Thursday, 28 November 2013

Authors Live - Mairi Hedderwick

Mairi Hedderwick did an Authors Live session for Book Week Scotland on the BBC website. Because our topic was Katie Morag last term, we were very keen to tune in to listen to her talk about her books and tell us one of the stories. The primary 1, 2 and 3 classes got together to watch and listen to Mairi tell us about Katie Morag and how she came to life in the stories. She also told us the story of Katie Morag and the Tiresome Ted, with some exciting extra details. I think Mairi could have heard the round of applause she got from the children!

1 comment:

  1. I bet this was really interesting. I think her books are great so I am going to have to look this up online and watch it. It is nice that you watched it altogether at the same time as thousands of other children all over the country.
    Inga - Max's Mum

    ReplyDelete